How to install Yawery Mailer
How to install Thonem CMS
It is so easy to manually install Yawery Mailer, this article will cover the steps needed to install Thonem manually.
Step 1: Download Yawery Mailer
- Download the Yawery Mailer zip package to your local computer from codecanyon.
- Unzip the downloaded package to a folder on your local computer.
Step 2: Upload Yawery to Hosting Account
There are three options available for uploading Yawery source folder contents to your hosting account.
- Upload via File Manager
- Upload via FTP
- Upload via SSH
Step 3: Create Database and Database User
Thonem stores its information in a database. Therefore, a database will need to be created.
Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click the MySQL Database Wizard icon.
- For Step 1: Create A Database, enter the database name and then click Next Step.
- For Step 2: Create Database Users, then enter the database user name and password and click Create User.
- For Step 3: Add User to the Database, click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step.
- For Step 4: Complete the task, make note of the database name, username and password, as you will need it in Step 4⤵ below.
Step 4: Run the installer
Open a new browser window and go to the installation URL to run the installation wizard. Depending on where you installed Yawery Mailer, you will find it at either of the following URLs:
Be sure to replace example.com in the example above with your domain name.
You should now see a welcome installation page and you have to follow the instructions.
Step 5: Complete Your Installation
You're ready to use Yawery Mailer, but there's some features require you to create a cronjob to work, so you should setup a cronjob.
Congratulations, You're done